Carlos H. Rios, Ed. D.
Chief Instructional Officer, Secondary
Jorge Garza, Ed. D.
Chief Instructional Officer, Elementary
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Human Resources &
Instructional Support Officer
Patricia McNamara, Ed. D.
Chief Operations Officer
Board of Trustees
Joshua D. Overfelt
Raymond P. Meza
The San Felipe Del Rio CISD provides a safe and nurturing environment where all students become contributing citizens prepared to compete and excel in an ever-changing world.
2015-2016 District Goals
- The District shall maintain a safe environment, utilize quality curriculum and diverse instructional opportunities to ensure student achievement at the highest standards of excellence.
- The District shall be a good steward of the community's resources - financial, human, facilities - and explore new opportunities for organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- The District shall provide meaningful and effective communication in a timely manner to all parents, students, staff and District Partners.
- 44 years since the consolidation of San Felipe ISD and Del Rio ISD
- Over 10,655 students
- Overall student-teacher ratio: 15.8 to 1
- 20.4% Faculty hold master's degrees or higher
- One 5A High School
- One Freshman Campus
- One 7th & 8th Grade Middle School
- One 6th Grade Middle School
- Seven elementary K-5 Schools
- One Head Start / Early Childhood Campus
- Comprehensive, college-prep, dual credit curriculum
- Career and Technology dual credit education